¬æ cup of brown sugar 1 ¬º cups of flour 1 egg ¬Ω cup of butter (at room temperature) 1 pinch of salt 2 pinches of baking powder 1 ¬º cup of chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 320 degrees F.
2. Mix the butter, sugar and salt together. This should create a soft texture.
3. Add the egg.
4. Sift in flour and baking powder over the top, slowly mixing together.
5. Add the chocolate chips (or nuts, M&M's, etc).
6. Optional - Place the dough in the fridge for a couple hours to make the dough easier to form later on.
7. Form dough into round balls, about 2 tablespoons worth, on cookie sheet. Make sure you leave enough space between.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cookies should still be soft when you remove them, this will keep them a bit chewy as they cool down.
9. Voila! Holiday party-ready cookies in no time. Get extra points by wrapping them in festive colored bags with ribbons.
Register your email address below to receive an email as soon as this becomes available again.