As COVID-19 continues to spread, we are using our available materials and manufacturing capacity to produce non-medical face masks. For every purchase made on thesak.com we will place a little Hope in your package*, our compliments to you. This is our small way to give back to our community as you have given us so much support for over 30 years.
We plan to make thousands of Hope Masks for our customers so you can have some small level of protection and to ensure that medical grade N-95 masks are available in the supply chain for the healthcare and essential workers that need it the most.
We are working safely for you:
• Introduced extra safety measures at our warehouse to ensure those who want to come to work will be safe.
• Increased social distancing measures for our warehouse staff.
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfection measures, including additional cleaning staff in each department of our factories and distribution centers.
• Instituted mandatory work from home in early March so our Teams can work remotely in the safety of their homes
While many companies have placed their employees on furlough or let them go, we have not. I am passionate about keeping our talented family of Saksters together and as such we plan to weather this storm like we have with so many in the past. We are stronger together. Be hopeful, this shall pass.
Stay home, stay safe,
Mark Talucci & The Sak team
Our stylish non-medical face masks will give you some level of protection
• Double Layer – body made from organic cotton with organic cotton lining
• Nose strip added to limit build up in eyewear.
• Adjustable straps made of nylon for combined comfort and durability.
*One mask per order, while supplies last. Please note we are repurposing leftover materials from our production line to minimize waste and cannot guarantee the actual color or print of mask you will receive.
Machine wash gentle cycle in cold water. Line Dry.
Register your email address below to receive an email as soon as this becomes available again.