Follow along as Mathilde shares her amazing fall Apple Crisp recipe with us here on the Sakroots blog. Bon appetite!
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of flour
Topping: 1 cups of all-purpose flour cup of rolled oats cup of brown sugar cup of nuts (I used almonds and walnuts chopped with a food processor)
1 sticks of butter at room temperate
1 tablespoon for ground cinnamon
1 pinch of salt
2 drops of vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Peel and cut apples into thick slices.
3. Mix the apple gently with lemon juice, sugar and flour in a bowl.
4. Pour the apple filling in a buttered oven safe dish or pan.
5. Combine butter with the flour, brown sugar, oats and nuts.
6. Add salt, cinnamon and vanilla extract and mix. It should have a crumbly texture after you're done mixing together.
7. Sprinkle the topping evenly over apple filling.
8. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
9. Optional: Serve warm with your favorite vanilla ice cream.
Et voila! Enjoy this warm, comforting Apple Crisp, perfect for a chilly fall day or anytime. Are you going to try out this recipe? Be sure to share in the comments below and let us know how it goes!
Want to be notified when this item is back in stock? Drop your email address below and be the first to know when it's in.