What's New > Pax Satchel
model #: 105787
Soft and lightweight, the Pax leather satchel is roomy without being bulky and sits perfectly under your arm.
- special web price $104, regular price $149
- Exterior: Leather
- Interior: Polyester
- Aqua and Black have antiqued silver tone hardware. Ochre and Teak have antiqued brass tone hardware
- 11.5in L x 4in W x 8in H Drop up to 23in , Handle drop 10in
- Zipper Closure
- Removable and adjustable canvas strap allows you to wear over the shoulder or crossbody
- Two front pockets, one with flap closure and one with zipper closure
- Two side pockets with magnetic closure
- Lining features two open multi use pockets and a zippered backwall pocket
- Clean with a water-based leather cleaner and moisturizer. ;;; Use a protective spray to protect the leather surface.
- Origin: Imported
Displaying 1–1 of 1 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Saturday January 12 2013
I will begin by saying how much I liked this bag. Being petite, it was the perfect size for me; not too big or heavy. Pockets were wonderful, keeping everything organized. Loved the cell pocket in the back; it was just the right size for my iPhone 5. And the color.... Loved the Indigo blue. However, our relationship turned out to be nothing more than a one-month tryst, as last week a strap that had been gradually loosening finally gave up its fight and broke completely. I'm not heartbroken, as I suppose that you get what you pay for, bet I am extremely irritated. I knew this bag and I would not go the distance together, it being of lesser breeding than some of my more affluent bags. But I gave it more than one month. Eighty dollars isn't much in the grand-scheme of purses, however, it isn't chump-change either. Tisk-tisk to you, "The Sak". Your quality control leaves much to be desired. Sadly, you have lost a fan.