What's New > Iris Smartphone Wristlet
Iris Smartphone Wristlet
model #: 105474
Stash your smartphone in style. The Iris smartphone wristlet is a phone case, wallet and wristlet in one. With all the new colors and California crafted details, its the perfect gift!
- Exterior Leather
- Interior Polyester
- Black Onyx, Blue Tribal, Leopard Block, Teak Multi and Brown Snake Multi feature antique brass hardware. Pink Stripe, Blue Stripe, Tobacco Bus, Orchid Palms, Stone Surf and Vintage Blue Waves feature antique silver tone hardware.
- 3.5in L x 5.5in H Wristlet Drop 6in
- Zipper Closure
- Front outside pocket with snap closure fits most smartphones and iPhones
- Interior coin purse with zipper closure
- Printed interior features bill fold, four credit card slots and an ID picture window
- Clean with a water-based leather cleaner and moisturizer. Use a protective spray to protect the leather surface.
- Origin: Imported
Displaying 1–3 of 6 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Monday September 1 2014
I bought the Iris Smartphone Wristlet. I got the Tobacco Turquoise & I love it. The silver & turquoise add just the right amount of bling. I have the Galaxy III phone in a case & it fits snuggly but it fits in the phone pocket. The inside holds everything I need when I'm out shopping or running errands. I bought RFID protective credit card sleeves so I have protection for my credit card, debit card, etc. inside the wallet. The only thing drawback is the change compartment which is on the small side. I have been using my wristlet for about 2 months now & there is no sign of wear. The leather has begun to patina but looks gorgeous. Thanks for a beautiful product.
Monday July 7 2014
It's a nice size to carry and holds a lot but my iPhone will only fit if I take it out of the protective case. That makes me nervous because I'm clumsy. Tried to put my phone in with the case but it won't fit so if you're a nervous Nancy like me regarding your iPhone, don't buy it to carry your phone because there's no protection.
Tuesday February 4 2014
this is the best size, I thought maybe it was a little large at first, but quickly got over it as I used it more. I bought the teak multi and was worried it would be too sparkly in person or the cloth part would show wear easily, but it isn't and doesn't. just the perfect bit of bling for a conservatively fashioned girl when it hits the lift and perfect for throwing into a schoolbag in the morning because it really is rather durable. the wrist strap is the perfect length and the money pocket just barely big enough. I would say that I wish it would fit a chapstick without stretching too much, but if you don't mind kind of forcing it in there then you're good. also could use more card slots but now I'm being trivial. overall great product that I am very pleased with the product and totally worth forty bucks