wallets & wristlets > Iris Smartphone Wristlet
Iris Smartphone Wristlet
model #: 105474
Stash your smartphone in style. The Iris smartphone wristlet is a phone case, wallet and wristlet in one. Pick your favorite from the feminine seafoam beaded, the crafted pink loom or the resort painterly stripe!
- Special Web Price $38, Regular Price $68
- Exterior: Leather
- Interior: Polyester
- Stone Tobacco Perf, Seafoam Beaded, Pink Loom and Painterly Stripe feature antique silver tone hardware. Black Onyx features antique brass tone hardware.
- 3.5in L x 1.5 W x 5.5in H, Wristlet Drop: 6in
- Zipper Closure
- Front outside pocket with snap closure fits most smartphones and iPhones
- Interior coin purse with zipper closure
- Printed interior features bill fold, four credit card slots and an ID picture window
- Clean with a water-based leather cleaner and moisturizer. Use a protective spray to protect the leather surface.
- Origin: Imported
Displaying 1–3 of 7 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Saturday January 10 2015
My Galaxy S5 cell phone is in an Otter Protective Rubber Case which adds to the size of the phone & did not fit in the outside phone pocket; returned it.. I did not consider this added size when I viewed the size of the wristlet. I have other SAK items and all are excellent quality. I look forward to SAK making a wristlet a wee bit larger to accommodate a larger phone. Hats off to SAK and their free return policy & excellent customer care. I will continue to shop SAK.
Monday September 1 2014
I bought the Iris Smartphone Wristlet. I got the Tobacco Turquoise & I love it. The silver & turquoise add just the right amount of bling. I have the Galaxy III phone in a case & it fits snuggly but it fits in the phone pocket. The inside holds everything I need when I'm out shopping or running errands. I bought RFID protective credit card sleeves so I have protection for my credit card, debit card, etc. inside the wallet. The only thing drawback is the change compartment which is on the small side. I have been using my wristlet for about 2 months now & there is no sign of wear. The leather has begun to patina but looks gorgeous. Thanks for a beautiful product.
Monday July 7 2014
It's a nice size to carry and holds a lot but my iPhone will only fit if I take it out of the protective case. That makes me nervous because I'm clumsy. Tried to put my phone in with the case but it won't fit so if you're a nervous Nancy like me regarding your iPhone, don't buy it to carry your phone because there's no protection.