View All Leather > Kendra Satchel
model #: 105854
Now available in new color blocked colors, the Kendra satchel is the perfect shape for everyday-wear! All of its pockets keep your essentials organized while on-the-go!
- special web price: $104-119, regular price: $149-169
- Exterior: Leather
- Interior: Polyester
- Antique silver tone hardware
- 11in L x 4in W x 9in H; Drop: 9 inches
- Zipper Closure
- two outside side pockets with tab closure
- front outside zippered pocket and back outside slit pocket
- Lining features one back wall zip pocket and 2 front wall multi pockets
- Clean with a water-based leather cleaner and moisturizer. Use a protective spray to protect the leather surface.
- Origin: Imported
Displaying 1–3 of 8 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Thursday June 11 2015
I absolutely love this bag! It has plenty of room for me to organize everything, but not so big that I feel like I'm carrying a suitcase. I am an organization freak and this has compartments for everyithing!
Sunday May 10 2015
I bought this bag for the spring-summer season and it's everything I wanted it to be! Very happy with the purchase. I am little, at 5'3" and the size is perfect for me. There are pockets for everything..sunglasses, phone, keys, lipstick, and my zillion reward cards! Now if I could only remember where they all are! Well made and looks stunning!
Saturday December 27 2014
I purchased the Kendra in the teak multi. The description didn't show or state that on the sides of the purse it is glittery, but it turned out to be a pleasant surprise. The bag is made very strong, and is of high quality. The inside is cute design/colors and has many pockets. Definitely helps in keeping organized. This purse will last a long time, and appears that it will hold up really well. It is perfect colors if you wear a lot of black and browns. My only complaint would be that the straps could be a little longer, or adjustable. They are too short when wearing a heaving coat. If you're considering buying this purse, I would def say get it.