View All Bags > Iris Crossbody
model #: 104118
Classic and seasonless, our best selling Iris crossbody is the perfect accessory to brighten up any day. Shop it in one of the season's new colors.
- special web price $69-$99, regular price $89-$139
- Leather bag with polyurethane trim
- Interior lined with polyester
- Black, Cherry, Stone, Pyrite, Ochre Diamond, Teak Multi and Brown Snake Multi feature antique brass tone hardware. Ocean and Tobacco Turquoise feature antique silver tone hardware.
- 11in L x 1.5in W x 11.25in H, Drop: 13.5in to 22.5in
- Zipper Closure
- Adjustable strap - can be worn crossbody or as a shoulder bag!
- Front outside zippered pocket and back outside slit pocket
- Lining features two multi-use pockets and a zippered back wall pocket
- Clean with a water-based leather cleaner and moisturizer. Use a protective spray to protect the leather surface.
- Origin: Imported
Displaying 1–3 of 11 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Saturday March 29 2014
I have the Iris crossbody in metallic. I just love the style but the metallic has rubbed off the corners and changed colors. It doesn't appear to be good quality leather....like the Deena that I have which I love the feel of. I am disappointed with the Iris leather. I think the Seafoam looks like nicer leather.
Saturday January 25 2014
I love my bag, but as per the other comments the lining on both outside pockets ripped which is very frustrating. I am happy to say I called and they are exchaning my bag for free!!!! I will for sure continue to buy from this company.
Tuesday December 17 2013
I received this purse as a gift last Christmas. Within a couple of months, the lining in both outer pockets was torn, allowing things to fall between the lining and leather of the purse, but I liked the looks of the purse so much that I continued to use it - just not the outer pockets. The outer pockets were previously only used for things like cell phone & sunglasses - nothing sharp in any way. Within another 2 months, both circular "The SaK' emblems had fallen off of the strap. I am very careful with purses and am disappointed in the durability of this bag.