Our charging accessories allow you to stay powered up while you’re on the go, with a built-in power bank.
WHAT’S A POWER BANK?
It’s a rechargeable battery that connects to your smartphone, music player, or any other electronic device that has a USB charging cable.
Before using your power bank for the first time, charge for a full 2-3 hours. This device requires 3-4 full charge and drain cycles before the battery is optimized to its full potential.
CHARGING THE BATTERY
Step 1: Charge the battery by plugging the micro-USB end into the input port of the power bank.
Step 2: Plug the regular end of the USB into your computer or wall outlet adaptor. The indicator will turn red to show it’s charging.
CHARGING YOUR DEVICE
Always check the voltage compatibility of your device before connecting.
Step 1: Plug your device’s regular USB charging cable (not included) into the output port of the power bank.
Step 2: The indicator will turn blue, showing that the device is discharging.
• Improper use may result in product damage, decreased battery life and loss of charging capacity not covered by the manufacturers warranty.
• Check device voltage for compatibility before use.
• Only charge the unit from your computer or a certified approved power adaptor (certification depends on your region)
• Do not store in high or low temperature environments, small enclosed areas without ventilation or place in fire.
• Do not drop, bump, throw or shake the unit, this may damage internal components.
• Do not disassemble or try to repair or modify.
• Do not allow the unit to come in contact with water or moisture.
• If battery becomes excessively hot, emits odor, gets dented or experiences any abnormal deformity you should stop using it immediately.
• Only dispose of battery at authorized recycling centers.
• Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaning agents on the exterior of this unit.
• Battery type: Rechargeable Polymer Li-ion
• Input: DC 5V - 1000mAh
• Output: DC5V - 1000mAh(MAX)
• Battery capacity: 2500 mAh
• Operating temperature: 10° C to 40° C (50°F to 104° F)