special markets sales associate
The Sak Brand Group is a leading handbag and accessories company with a portfolio of brands that caters to different areas of the market place. Known for our distinctive fabrications and design heritage, our brands (The Sak, Sakroots, and Elliott Lucca) are distributed to major department and specialty stores worldwide. The Sak prides itself on hiring the best people whose dedication, talent and commitment to individual, team and company growth is exceptional. The Sak is committed to offering innovative, fresh and brand specific product at an excellent value. Our culture is based on the values of Trust, Action and Ownership. We value an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to succeed.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to fill the position of Special Markets Sales Associate for The Sak Brand. This position will be responsible for assisting in the management of all Special Market customers including TJ Maxx, Ross, DSW, Nordstrom Rack, Kohls, Steinmart and Bealls Outlet to name a few. The Special Market Division handles both handbag and footwear sales for The SAK, Sakroots and Elliott Lucca brands. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded sales associate who wants to be a part of a dynamic business unit and growing company.
• Assist in managing day-to-day operations for the Special Markets and Off-price division.
• Handle customer inquiries, shipping issues and order management
• Prepare weekly selling recaps for Mid-Tier customers
• Create liquidation reports with pictures for all 3 brands and categories each week
• Manage sample requests/approvals including Pre-Pro and TOP orders
• Oversee calendars, line sheets, testing requirements and ticketing for PL customers
• Update line sheets for all 3 brands with customer specific pricing for each market
• Work closely with customer service team to see orders through from start to finish
• Monitor Shipped and Booked report weekly
• Attend customer meetings and market appointments
• Opportunity to handle smaller off-price accounts
• Highly organized, detailed oriented and ability to multitask a must
• Excellent analytical skills and business acumen
• Solid interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build partnerships and manage conflict
• Results driven
• College degree required
• Microsoft Office – strong Excel skills with knowledge or experience with Pivot Tables
In addition to our exceptional work environment, The Sak offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes, but is not limited to: Medical (including alternative medical options), Dental, Life, Supplemental, 401K, Flexible Spending, Employee Discounts, Paid Holidays, a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan and opportunity for bonuses based on individual, team and company performance.
Please email email@example.com