What's New > Ventura Backpack
model #: 104873
Backpacks just got cooler. The Ventura can be worn crossbody as a messenger or worn as a traditional backpack. Either way it's easy to carry and versatile. Shop the new trendy ombre colors!
- special web price $84-109, regular price: $119-159
- exterior: leather and fabric for the ombre and shitake loom colors
- Interior: Polyester
- hardware varies by color: antique silver tone or antique brass tone hardware.
- 11.5in L x 3in W x 12in H Drop 20-26in
- Flap closure with magnet
- Convertible shape - can be worn as a messenger bag or a backpack!
- Lining features two multi function pockets and a zippered back wall pocket
- Main compartment has a zipper closure for extra security
- Clean with a water-based leather cleaner and moisturizer. Use a protective spray to protect the leather surface
- Origin: Imported
Displaying 7–8 of 8 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Friday November 23 2012
I am conflicted with this bag. First of all, it's a great size - not too big or small, and has nice pockets and compartments. The papaya color is so cute and I would get lots of compliments on it. The coolest feature of this bag is that it can be a back-pack style, or a purse strap style. But this feature is also the deal-breaker: the rings that adjust and slide the straps into place do not hold the straps securely. This creates an annoying problem as the purse loses its structure and bunches up from the straps slipping. You can adjust it back in place, but a few seconds later it will just fall back into a scrunch. I am short, so this purse hangs to my knees because the straps won't stay secure. I look ridiculous! One other thing, the fabric on the straps pills and can look kind of cheap. I bought this bag at dillards for $120, and it can't be returned since I've had it about 45 days now. I give the bag 5 stars for looks but 0 stars for the strap functionality, which renders my bag useless :(
Wednesday November 21 2012
I purchased this bag for a trip to Europe. I really liked everything about it except for the design of the cross body strap. The rings would not hold the strap in place, therefore it would always slip, and since I am not very tall, the bag would end up at my knees. I felt like I was constantly tugging on the straps to adjust it and it made it very uncomfortable while I was walking around. I had planned on purchasing this in another color, but after this experience, I would not suggest it and will shop around for a different bag.