Accessories > Iris Smartphone Wristlet
Iris Smartphone Wristlet
model #: 105474
Stash your smartphone in style. The Iris smartphone wristlet is a phone case, wallet and wristlet in one. Pick your favorite from the feminine seafoam beaded, the crafted pink loom or the resort painterly stripe!
- Special Web Price $38, Regular Price $68
- Exterior: Leather
- Interior: Polyester
- Stone Tobacco Perf, Seafoam Beaded, Pink Loom and Painterly Stripe feature antique silver tone hardware. Black Onyx features antique brass tone hardware.
- 3.5in L x 1.5 W x 5.5in H, Wristlet Drop: 6in
- Zipper Closure
- Front outside pocket with snap closure fits most smartphones and iPhones
- Interior coin purse with zipper closure
- Printed interior features bill fold, four credit card slots and an ID picture window
- Clean with a water-based leather cleaner and moisturizer. Use a protective spray to protect the leather surface.
- Origin: Imported
You must be logged in to write a review.
Monday July 7 2014
It's a nice size to carry and holds a lot but my iPhone will only fit if I take it out of the protective case. That makes me nervous because I'm clumsy. Tried to put my phone in with the case but it won't fit so if you're a nervous Nancy like me regarding your iPhone, don't buy it to carry your phone because there's no protection.
Tuesday February 4 2014
this is the best size, I thought maybe it was a little large at first, but quickly got over it as I used it more. I bought the teak multi and was worried it would be too sparkly in person or the cloth part would show wear easily, but it isn't and doesn't. just the perfect bit of bling for a conservatively fashioned girl when it hits the lift and perfect for throwing into a schoolbag in the morning because it really is rather durable. the wrist strap is the perfect length and the money pocket just barely big enough. I would say that I wish it would fit a chapstick without stretching too much, but if you don't mind kind of forcing it in there then you're good. also could use more card slots but now I'm being trivial. overall great product that I am very pleased with the product and totally worth forty bucks
Wednesday October 23 2013
I bought this wristlet, and just love it, especially since the NFL changed their bag policy, this item came in very handy. It has room for every thing I need, and I am learning to love not lugging around the over sized hand bags I usually carry. I have an HTC cell and it fits perfectly, plenty of room for cards, and money. I also got a small lip gloss in as well. Very well made too.