What's New > Iris Crossbody
model #: 104118
Classic and seasonless, our best selling Iris crossbody is the perfect accessory to brighten up any day. Shop it in one of the season's new colors.
- special web price $69-$99, regular price $89-$139
- Leather bag with polyurethane trim
- Interior lined with polyester
- Chocolate, Wine, Pyrite, Teak Multi, Brown Snake Multi and Walnut Zipper feature antique brass tone hardware. Vintage Blue, Smoke, Black Onyx, Black Zipper, Ochre Zipper and Vintage Blue Zipper ;;;; feature antique silver tone hardware.
- 11in L x 1.5in W x 11.25in H, Drop: 13.5in to 22.5in
- Zipper Closure
- Adjustable strap - can be worn crossbody or as a shoulder bag!
- Front outside zippered pocket and back outside slit pocket
- Lining features two multi-use pockets and a zippered back wall pocket
- Clean with a water-based leather cleaner and moisturizer. Use a protective spray to protect the leather surface.
- Origin: Imported
You must be logged in to write a review.
Friday March 22 2013
This rating really goes for the company and its’ customer service. Soon after my review I was contacted by them and they arranged for a replacement bag which I could choose from the website at no cost to me at all. They really showed me that they value their costumers and I am very pleased by their quick response and solution to my problem. Excellent customer care, indeed!
Tuesday March 19 2013
I got this bag about a year ago. I really loved the fact that it's just the right size and most of my things fit in it perfectly. However, I was disappointed when one corner started to "chip" away and soon I had ugly marks at the top trim as well. Having thought that I got a leather bag I was really disappointed. The most durable parts should be made of real leather so that this kind of damage could be prevented. I'm really good with my clothing and accessories, so this damage is not caused by rough handling.
Monday January 14 2013
The Iris cross body bag is so popular, and for good reasons...but I just can't seem to enjoy this purse. It gets bulky way too easily and the bag itself is narrow and a little deep, making the effort to reach in and grab something a little bit of a hassle. The bag itself is very cute however, and if you don't pack a lot into your bag, this crossbody will work okay.