Bags > Iris Crossbody
model #: 104118
Classic and seasonless, our best selling Iris crossbody is the perfect accessory to brighten up any day. Shop it in one of the seasons new colors.
- regular price $99-$129
- Exterior Leather with polyurethane trim
- Interior Polyester
- Black, Chocolate, Stone, Teak Multi, Pyrite Metallic, Brown Snake Multi and Walnut Zipper feature antique brass tone hardware.Orchid, Black Zipper, Shitake Zipper, Blush Zipper and Orchid Zipper feature antique silver tone hardware.
- 11in L x 1.5in W x 11.25in H Drop 13.5in to 22.5in
- Zipper Closure
- Adjustable strap - can be worn crossbody or as a shoulder bag!
- Front outside zippered pocket and back outside slit pocket
- Lining features two multi-use pockets and a zippered back wall pocket
- clean with a water-based leather cleaner and moisturizer. Use a protective spray to protect the leather surface.
- Origin: Imported
You must be logged in to write a review.
Saturday August 3 2013
I bought this bag for my 15 yr old daughter. She had ben complaining of back pain with a shoulder bag & I convinced her to try a crossbody style. Found this one at a local dept store and she was excited about the metallic color. After having it less than 7 weeks, the bottom and corners of the bag are worn to the point that the metallic color is completely gone. She is not any harder on her bag than the average person. Looks very cheaply made. We are very disappointed.
Friday March 22 2013
This rating really goes for the company and its’ customer service. Soon after my review I was contacted by them and they arranged for a replacement bag which I could choose from the website at no cost to me at all. They really showed me that they value their costumers and I am very pleased by their quick response and solution to my problem. Excellent customer care, indeed!
Tuesday March 19 2013
I got this bag about a year ago. I really loved the fact that it's just the right size and most of my things fit in it perfectly. However, I was disappointed when one corner started to "chip" away and soon I had ugly marks at the top trim as well. Having thought that I got a leather bag I was really disappointed. The most durable parts should be made of real leather so that this kind of damage could be prevented. I'm really good with my clothing and accessories, so this damage is not caused by rough handling.