What's New > Deena Crossbody
model #: 105031
Meet Deena. Our cutest leather bag, featuring an easy to get into zipper flap and adjustable canvas crossbody strap.
- special web price $69-89, regular price $99-129
- Exterior: Leather, Trim: Polyurethane
- Interior: Nylon
- Black, Cherry, Chocolate, Wine, Teak Multi, Ochre Tribal and Wine feather patch feature antique brass tone hardware. Vintage Blue, Pyrite and Black tribal Suede feature antique silver tone hardware.
- 9in L x 6.25in W x 8.25in H, Drop: 14.5in - 25.5in
- Flap closure with magnet
- Back slit pocket
- Lining features two multi function pockets and a zippered back wall pocket
- Clean with a water-based leather cleaner and moisturizer. Use a protective spray to protect the leather surface.
- Origin: Imported
You must be logged in to write a review.
Tuesday April 9 2013
This is such a great little bag. It seems small but it really holds so much. I love all the compartments. And it's very easy to carry around.
Monday February 25 2013
I bought my 1st sak probally 5 years ago maybe longer ,it was my favorite purse,it was a camoflague bag with cute flowers on the cargo pockets,i used it ALOT and this year the zipper broke,so i just got a new sak,and i love it! Its gr8 with the outside pockets and i love the 2 large compartments.It looks so cute!
Thursday February 14 2013
Honestly... this was my most favorite purse I've EVER owned. Although it looks small.. it holds a lot! I have a 9 year old and I'm constantly storing all her junk along with mine and it really holds so much! It's also easy to carry.. half the time I forgot I was wearing it. It was also cute and fashionable enough for me to wear out to clubs which made me feel secure because I wasn't needing to ask anyone to watch my belongings.. It was hanging on my hip!! The only con I have is.. It only lasted me one year before the strap eventually ripped off. HOWEVER - I was pretty rough with it! I loved this purse so much that my replacement will be the EXACT SAME PURSE! :)