What's New > Deena Crossbody
$69.00 - $74.00
model #: 105031
Meet Deena. Our cutest leather bag, featuring an easy to get into zipper flap and adjustable canvas crossbody strap.
- special web price $69-74, regular price $99-109
- Exterior: Leather, Trim: Polyurethane
- Interior: Nylon
- Black, Cayenne, Stone, Pink patched, Tobacco Stud and Teak Multi feature antique brass tone hardware.
- Citron, Seafoam and Sunlight feature antique silver tone hardware.
- 9in L x 6.25in W x 8.25in H, Drop: 14.5in - 25.5in
- Flap closure with magnet
- Back slit pocket
- Lining features two multi function pockets and a zippered back wall pocket
- Clean with a water-based leather cleaner and moisturizer. Use a protective spray to protect the leather surface.
- Origin: Imported
You must be logged in to write a review.
Thursday February 14 2013
Honestly... this was my most favorite purse I've EVER owned. Although it looks small.. it holds a lot! I have a 9 year old and I'm constantly storing all her junk along with mine and it really holds so much! It's also easy to carry.. half the time I forgot I was wearing it. It was also cute and fashionable enough for me to wear out to clubs which made me feel secure because I wasn't needing to ask anyone to watch my belongings.. It was hanging on my hip!! The only con I have is.. It only lasted me one year before the strap eventually ripped off. HOWEVER - I was pretty rough with it! I loved this purse so much that my replacement will be the EXACT SAME PURSE! :)
Monday January 14 2013
The Deena crossbody bag is a real keeper! Don't let it's small size fool you; she can hold plenty of things due to numerous pockets. The only downside to this purse is the magnet closure; some Deena bags the magnet is fine, others it is weak. I have two of these bags where the magnets are reliable: one in Starburst and another in Navarro Stripe.
Tuesday January 1 2013
Received the deena cross body for Christmas....one week later it looks like it's been carried for months. The light colored suede picks up dirt and even the dye from my jeans. Very disappointed because I was really loving this bag.