Leather > Silverlake Mini Flap
Silverlake Mini Flap
model #: 105861
A smaller version of the original Silverlake Flap, featuring the collection's original soft and textured leather.
- special web price $104, regular price $149
- Exterior: Naked Grain Leather
- Interior: Polyester
- Burnt Orange, Blueberry and ; Bordeaux feature silver tone hardware. All other colors feature antiqued brass tone hardware.
- 11in L x 3in W x 9.5in H Drop up to 23in , Handle drop 9in
- Flap closure with magnetic snap, main compartment has zipper closure
- Removable and adjustable strap allows you to wear the back over the shoulder or crossbody
- Zippered pocket on flap closure, open front pocket under flap closure
- Back pocket with zipper closure
- Lining features two open multi use pockets and a zippered backwall pocket
- Clean with a water-based leather cleaner and moisturizer. Use a protective spray to protect the leather surface.
- Origin: Imported
Displaying 1–3 of 4 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Thursday January 30 2014
I love this purse. I have been looking for a perfect bag and I actually sold a Coach wallet, wristlet, and purse to buy this (I have so many that I do not use). Great quality, great look, perfect fit, hidden pocket which is as large as the BAG! I just love this purse.
Monday July 29 2013
I had purchased another purse by Sak and loved it so much. However, the sewing had come loose from the strap and I have to have it sewn somewhere. Because I loved the other so much, I decided to try the Sak again. They have quality leather and reasonable prices.. and they smell heavenly. I purchased this purse. It is nice.. Not great. I still love the linings and quality leather... This purse was obviously stored poorly. There is an indention on the face of the purse from it pressed against something and the "flap" has a weird hump in it that is going to take some time to smooth down.. I guess I don't have a problem with quality..just the presentation of this product.. A Little disappointing.
Monday July 22 2013
bordeaux is going to be my fall winter go 2 color to add a pop of color.