Sale > Sayulita Backpack -Brown Tribal
Inspired by Mexico’s indigenous culture, the Sayulita Backpack features a combination of canvas, embroidered fabric, and crochet. Brown Tribal mixes pops of turquoise and pinks grounded in brown and beige neutrals, perfect for the season.
- Origin: Imported
- Exterior: Polypropylene and fabric
- Interior: Polyester
- Antique brass tone hardware
- 12in L x 4.5in W x 14in H; Drop: 33.5 inches
- Magnetic snap closure
- Lining features one back wall zipper pocket and a front wall multi function pocket
- Signature mandala
- The Sayulita collections ships with a removable beaded detail dangle inspired by our jewelry. Take it off and use as a key chain or keep it on your bag for an extra touch of charm.
- The Sayulita collection was inspired by a design trip to the Riviera Nayarit of Mexico and takes its cues from the woven fabrics commonly found in the indigenous communities in the area.
- Wipe clean with barely damp cloth and air dry.
July 8 2016
I purchased this backpack and love it! My only complaint is the lining is bit thin, which I fear will not be as durable as the other The Sak purses I own. I regularly wash my The Sak purses and hang dry. Each time, the purses come out looking brand new! The backpack length appears to be ideal for small to medium size body types. As a petite women, it is perfect for me, as I am very satisfied with its design. Thank you for making such a beautiful backpack. Please offer more solid colors than Denim. I will sure to buy more if bamboo or coral is offered!
Displaying 1 of 2
June 30 2016
I love backpacks, and I love this one especially. The colors are bright and the fabric/design is wonderful. My only complaint (and why I gave 4 stars instead of 5) is the inside is dark, wish the lining were a lighter color making contents more visible
Displaying 2 of 2