The Sak Brand Group was established in 1989 as a handbag company with a strong focus on unique textured fabrications and is now one of largest lifestyle accessory companies in the country. The Sak Brand Group has offices in New York City, San Francisco, China and Indonesia, and designs and manufactures three very distinct lifestyle accessory brands - The Sak, Sakroots and Elliott Lucca. The Sak Brand Group brands are sold in more than 4,500 department stores and 850 specialty stores and across the globe in 24 international markets.
We are committed to making the world better and are doing so in various ways:
- The Sak has been a proud sponsor of America Scores Bay Area for over a decade, where CEO Mark Talucci serves as Chair of the Board of Directors. America Scores inspires urban youth through soccer and poetry.
- Sakroots supports various nature-based charities and gives consumers the option to donate to their favorite at checkout. Sakroots matches all donations.
- The Sak hosts a volunteer day annually to give back to our surrounding community as well as promote team-building.
- We encourage our employees to take time off to volunteer for causes close to their heart.
- The Sak has an employee matching program where we match employee fundraising dollars.
- We try to offset our environmental footprint whenever we can by limiting our disposable items. Our hangtags use soy-based ink, biodegradable cord and FSC paper (Forest Stewardship Council) that is environmentally friendly, socially responsible and economically viable.
- We offer our customers the best value, highest-quality and modern essential designs that are functional and lasting.